INFORMATIONS AND MEASURES TAKEN AT PPP BRNO,
WITH REGARD TO COVID-19 starting from 1.9. 2020
The school year of 2020/21 started in PPP Brno with the normal range of activities in accordance with school legislation.
Children / pupils / students / legal guardians are not required to declare that they are not infectious before arriving at our premises.
When staying at the facilities, it is not required to use of respiratory equipment to cover your nose and mouth, which prevents the spread of droplets (such as a respirator, facemask, mouthpiece, scarf, etc.). There are no general rules for the organization of the entrance to the building.
The counselor and the participant of the counseling service (client) in the risk group may, at their discretion, use a face mask or other nose and mouth protection with a higher degree of protection or a respirator for their protection and maintain social distance.
The basic measures are considered to be in compliance with the hygiene rules set by the Ministry of Health: compliance with the principles of personal and operational hygiene, social distance, proper respiratory hygiene depending on anti-epidemic measures.
Further rules may be introduced in connection with anti-epidemic measures listed at the appropriate level of emergency in the field of public health protection – the so-called traffic light, in connection with anti-epidemic measures imposed by the locally competent KHS, or at the national level of the Ministry of Health.
The locally competent KHS orders special anti-epidemic measures with regard to the current situation and local conditions, e.g. orders focal disinfection, isolation, quarantine, medical supervision, increased medical supervision, mouth and nose cover, implementation of a health filter, etc.
PPP Brno provides, for example, hand disinfection, space cleaning, compliance with basic hygiene rules, does not allow unwell people into the building, etc.
Informations and measures applied with respect to the clients
People entering the building are informed through posted information (provided beforehand)
- no entry with symptoms of infectious disease – Visitors with persistent symptoms of an infectious disease which are a manifestation of a chronic disease, including an allergic disease (rhinitis, cough), are allowed to enter the premises only, if they can prove that they do not suffer from an infectious disease.
- with established and hygienic and anti-epidemic rules, including hand disinfection,
- restrictions on the movement and stay of persons inside the building (necessary escorts, restrictions on the operation of waiting rooms, recommended spacing),
- it is an obligation of PPP to follow the instructions of KHS and comply with all currently valid emergency measures announced for the area by the relevant KHS or the Ministry of Health, other rules in this area may be introduced in connection with anti-epidemic measures i.e. traffic light, in connection with anti – epidemic measures imposed by the locally competent KHS, or at the national level of the Ministry of Health.
- with the possibility that both the PPP employee and the participant in the counseling service in the risk group have – at their discretion, may use a face mask or other nose and mouth protection with a higher degree of protection or a respirator for their protection and maintain social distance.